Thursday 9 June 2016

Jazslings Baby Slings New Owner

 

Dear all,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Lucy and I am the new owner of Jazslings.
I am really excited about working with the wonderful, long standing customers that have been supporting Jazslings for many years and meeting new customers along the way.

I have been a midwife for 16 years and I am passionate about supporting and being involved with families during their transition to parenthood. The Jazsling baby sling is designed to ensure your baby feels safe, secure and calm and promotes feelings of closeness by enhancing the parent – infant bond.
In the future Jazslings will be selling more products that focus on these principles during pregnancy, birth and early parenthood.

I will also be providing regular pregnancy, parenting tips and information along the way.
I would like to wish Tanya, the previous owner, and her family all the best for the future. They have done an amazing job continuing the growth and development of Jazslings. I thank them for providing me with the opportunity to develop Jazslings further into the future and hope that you will all join me on this very exciting journey.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment