Tuesday 21 October 2014

Jazslings Baby Slings Customer Review: Comfortable to wear and for babies. An investment in fact!


‘As the Jazsling Baby Sling Perfect Pouch style is suitable for children up to three years old or no more than 20 kilograms, I trial this sling with my 17 month old. What a feeling of relief on my body! Toddlers still want to be carried but can be awfully heavy and this can start to take a toll on your body with an achy back, knees and all the rest. Well, the Jazslings Baby Sling was a great help, my son comfortably sat on my hip but the sling help to hold most of his weight. It would have been so useful from birth to now, an investment in fact!’

Visit our site at http://jazslings.com.au/ for more information and our current product designs. Feel free to send an email to sales@jazslings.com.au if you have any questions about our products.

No comments:

Post a Comment