Friday 17 October 2014

Jazslings Baby Slings Customer Review: Superb Quality


‘The first thing I noticed about the Jazsling Baby Sling Perfect Pouch style was the quality; it is absolutely superb. The cotton fabric is strong, durable and machine washable if need be. The stitching is also very strong. (In some places there are four stitching tracks.) It also has a slight curve in the design which made it very comfortable to wear on my shoulder. While using this product I felt very confident that it was supporting my baby and I found it very comfortable to use and wear.’

Visit our site at http://jazslings.com.au/ for more information and our current product designs. Feel free to send an email to sales@jazslings.com.au if you have any questions about our products

No comments:

Post a Comment