Friday 1 July 2016

Jazslings Owner Introduction

This will be my first Site as the new owner of Jazslings. Each month I hope to provide Jazsling followers some advice and thought provoking issues relevant to parents. Of course you must put up with just a little promotional details about Jazslings, nonetheless as a midwife I am enthusiastic about providing parents with information that allows them to make knowledgeable choices and my hints will be focusing on what’s greatest for Mum, Dad and the little ones.

Firstly, a little bit about me. I am originally from the united kingdom and emigrated to Australia in 2002 with my husband and, then, 7yr old son. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 23 years and together we have had the privilege of bringing up our son, who will be turning 21 in just over a week. Where's the time gone!!! It only seems like yesterday that we were taking him home from hospital for the first time with feelings of delight and apprehension. 21 years after and we have been only about to face quite similar feelings as we wave goodbye to our now young man that will be leaving your family nest quite soon ready to set out on his own life adventures. And so the circle of life continues.

Both my husband and I have careers which involve supporting families and we are both conscious that the complexities of life may lead to issues for a lot of people. We're enthusiastic about supporting parents and kids with compassion and understanding. Jazslings is a business and of course my intention would be to continue its success, however it is possible to be rest assured that the customer’s best interest will always be our priority.

Please follow me through this journey and I trust you'll find it grow and evolve into a brand new start. You will find already some new designs and products which is coming to you shortly so watch this space!

If you might have any requests for blog matters later on, feel free to drop me an e-mail and I'll do my upmost to offer you exact, researched based information and hopefully somewhat humour too.

No comments:

Post a Comment